Avex Homes is committed to its customers and to the environment. Our homes offer a variety of environmentally friendly materials, mechanical systems, appliances and insulation systems, without compromising quality or budget. We design homes that are not only easy to live in, but are also easy on the Earth and your budget.
Each of our homes comes standard with upgrades that can provide you substantial savings over time, including:
- R-30 insulation in all attic spaces
- Energy-efficient, double-paned, low-E windows with vinyl frames
- Programmable thermostats
- ENERGY STAR® compliant appliances
- Low-flow water saving faucets and 1.6 gallon toilets
- Radiant barrier roofs to reduce the sun’s heat transfer into your home
- Energy-efficient, 14-SEER zoned A/C system
- A/C register in all walk-in closets
- R-11 batts on frame walls between house and garage
- Energy-efficient fluorescent bulbs
- Florida-friendly landscape
Avex Homes incorporates all of these features into its homes in addition to using modern construction techniques, materials, and building systems to create high quality, energy-efficient homes.